Together strong for our patients
In Hannover, the hearing system supply is in the hands of competent partners:
- ORL-Department and German Hearing Center (DHZ) at Hannover Medical School
- Cochlear Implant Center (CIC) „Wilhelm Hirte“.
We form the world’s largest CI center. Every year, more than 500 patients in Hannover are provided with a cochlear implant. In addition, there are numerous patients who receive other hearing systems.
One of the main focus of the Hanoverian CI concept is the early care of children with a high degree of hearing loss and deaf children, who are already cared for in their first year of life.
Therapy in Hannover means above all:
- Extensive counseling of the parents
- Close networking of all professionals around the child
- Technical adaptation based on objective data and the high-quality experience with adult patients as well as in the further course with the cooperation of the children.
Cochlear Implant Center „Wilhelm Hirte“
30655 Hannover, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)511/90 959-0
Fax: +49 (0)511/90 959-33
eMail: cicsek (at) hka.de